Silhouette Lift™ is a revolutionary procedure for patients who are seeking a significant lift without invasive surgery.
Reasons to Choose Silhouette Lift™
- FDA Approved
- Affordable procedure
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment
- No general anesthesia required
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70
- Facial volume is redistributed, regaining volume in cheeks and opportunity to redefine your jawline
- Corrects mid and lower face drooping
- Smooths prematurely aging skin
- Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift
- Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect
- Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time
- A Quick and Easy Procedure
Silhouette Lift is performed in four stages:
Step 1 Local anesthesia
Step 2 Mini incision in the temporal area and insertion of the Silhouette Sutures
Step 3 The sutures are anchored in the facial tissues
Step 4 The sutures are fastened in the temporal area and the incision is closed
Silhouette Sutures are the only suture of its kind with the ability to be re-tightened after a few years to provide extended longevity of the lift.
A Safe Procedure
- Silhouette Sutures were FDA approved in 2006 and are the only FDA approved suspension sutures for mid-facelift. The patented sutures have achieved the CE mark in Europe and are TGA approved in Australia.
- Silhouette Sutures are a new type of suspension suture developed specifically for the procedure and offers significantly greater lift thanks to its unique bio-resorbable cones and non-absorbable polypropylene suture.
- This FDA approved, minimally invasive alternative to a facelift is growing in popularity, having been successfully performed over 25,000 times in over 55 countries around the world.
- In addition to cosmetic use, the Silhouette Sutures are used by surgeons within major hospitals nationwide and throughout Europe for reconstructive surgery.
- Silhouette Lift is only performed by trained and certified physicians. Ask your doctor if Silhouette Lift is right for you.